Terms & Conditions
COMPETITION: “CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY”
PROMOTION NAME: CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY – WIN $5000 CASH
ELIGIBLE STATES/TERRITORIES: Western Australia
Start: Thursday 5th November 2020 6:00 AM AWST
End: Thursday 24th December 2020 4:59 PM AWST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
WEBSITE ADDRESS: www.smarteroutdoors.com.au
PROMOTER: SMARTER OUTDOORS PTY LTD
ABN: 85 621 010 035
ADDRESS: 3/9 Collingwood Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfill the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
DETAILS OF PRIZES:
* One (1) Winner will receive:
* Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00 AUD) cashback on purchase.
TOTAL NUMBER OF PRIZES:
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE:
Total Prize Pool: $5,000.00 AUD
METHOD OF ENTRY:
To enter, an entrant must, during the Christmas event promotional period purchase 3 or more Roller Shutters with Smarter Outdoors and have paid the required deposit.
A random prize draw will occur on Thursday 24th December 2020 5:00 PM AWST.
Location of draw:
SMARTER OUTDOORS PTY LTD
3/9 Collingwood Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS:
Winners will be notified via Email no later than Thursday 24th December 2020 6:00 PM AWST
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS:
The winners will be publicly published no later than Thursday 31st December 2020 6:00 PM AWST
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry into this Competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other advertisements or reference to this Competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
4. The Promoter is Lindt &Sprungli (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 079 224 892).
5. There will be One-Hundred (100) winners of the competition, with One (1) Lindt Christmas Chocolate Collection per eligible winner.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents, except employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following; spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step child, (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step sister or 1st cousin.
2. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the date of entry.
1. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
2. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
3. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
4. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business.
5. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
7. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
9. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
10. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
11. Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.